How to enter
Santa has recruited a new reindeer to pull his sleigh – all you have to do is guess its name to be in with a chance to win. (Hint: It’s a boy)
Head over to our Facebook page by clicking here. Once there, you will need to like our page and leave a comment with your guess. If you fail to like our page, your guess will not count – so make sure you do so that you’re in with a chance. Good luck! Please note, if you are the lucky winner then you will be required to collect the prize from our office.
In a scenario where multiple people guess the correct answer, the winner will be selected at random. Please note, only one guess will be allowed per person.
What if nobody guesses correctly?
If there is a scenario in which nobody guesses the correct answer, we will be donating the monetary equivalent to local charity, Amelia’s Rainbow. Amelia’s Rainbow is dedicated to helping children living with serious, chronic, life-limiting or terminal illnesses. A very worthwhile cause.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Town & Country Communications & IT Solutions whose registered office is at 346-348 Charminster Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH8 9RX
2. Employees of Town & Country Communications or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/TownAndCountryCommunications/
5. Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 17th December 2019 at 2PM. After this time and date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. There is one prize available – a set of Apple AirPods worth £150.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be the person with the correct answer but must have liked the Town & Country Communications Facebook page and commented on the post. In the case of more than one person with the correct answer, the winner will be chosen at random.
12. The winner will be notified via Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and donate to the charity of our choice.
13. The winner must be able to collect the prize from our office (see term 1 for location).
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.